Limited Edition Blu-ray Vol. 2
Retail Price: $129.98
- Disc Spec
- Spoken Languages: English & Japanese
- Subtitle: English
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 HD Widescreen 1920x1080p
- Episodes: #14-26
- Number of Discs: 3 Blu-ray Discs & Soundtrack CD
- Total Run Time: Approx. 325 minutes
- Rating: 13 UP
- Bonus Content
- ■ Audio Commentaries by Japanese & English cast
- * Bonus content subject to change.
- * Bonus content include English subtitles.
- Bonus Materials & Package
- ■ Exclusive box art and package illustrations by Akira Matsushima (Character Design)
- ■ Special booklet, featuring character arts and scene designs along with staff commentaries
- ■ Illustration card set
- ■ Soundtrack CDs by Go Shiina
- * Bonus materials subject to change.
Become the blade that cuts down despair—
The award-winning Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba series is finally coming to Blu-ray as a Limited Edition! Quickly becoming the most-talked about series since its premiere in April 2019, the show is based on the bestselling Weekly Shonen Jump manga by Koyoharu Gotoge and features animation production by the esteemed studio ufotable (Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] trilogy, Fate/Zero).
Truly a collector's item for any diehard Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba fan, the Limited Edition Blu-ray comes with a bevy of exclusive bonuses including audio commentary from both the Japanese and English cast, illustration card set, special booklet, plus soundtrack CDs featuring the breathtaking music by Go Shiina. The English dubbed version of the special preview videos at the end of each episode are also only availalbe on the Blu-ray. The Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Limited Edition Blu-ray Vol. 2 contains episodes 14 through 26 of the series, encompassing the final half of the "Tanjiro Kamado, Unwavering Resolve Arc."
Time for a Taisho-era secret! Episode 19 has a special ending sequence, featuring the insert song "Kamado Tanjiro no Uta" with lyrics by ufotable.
THE CONTENT AND FEATURES FOR THIS RELEASE HAVE BEEN LICENSED SOLELY FOR SALE AND VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA AND MEXICO. DISCS WILL NOT PLAY BACK ANYWHERE ELSE.